THE FORERUNNER GUARD
New to the clan? Follow these steps to register today!

1. Register Here Click Here

2. Read all the Sticky Topics Here Click Here

3. Read Everything from this link. Click Here

4. Copy the format, start a new topic, and enlist here. Click Here

5. Wait for Pony or another Admin to aprove you!
THE FORERUNNER GUARD
New to the clan? Follow these steps to register today!

1. Register Here Click Here

2. Read all the Sticky Topics Here Click Here

3. Read Everything from this link. Click Here

4. Copy the format, start a new topic, and enlist here. Click Here

5. Wait for Pony or another Admin to aprove you!
THE FORERUNNER GUARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forerunner Guard... A Fun, but also a Competitive Halo Clan. We are actively recruiting and always looking for new members to join our ranks. Lead by Chaos and Pony. Join Today!

HomebaseHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby GRiiZZLY Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 am

» IMPORTANT: ANY NEW RECRUITS READ THIS BEFORE ENLISTING!
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby Awesum Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 am

» Enlisting!
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby dillybar Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

» V3n0m15's Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:30 pm

» new enlistment
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

» Holyblackhawk12
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

» Hey Im back
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:54 am

» Knownmedusa7578 Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby knownmedusa7578 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

» Locked the post...
ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Emptyby TheEXLegend Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
Horizontal Navigation Bar w/Rollover Effect
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:54 pm

ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AintYourDaddy
Forerunner
Forerunner

ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:51 pm

First and Last Name? Jeff Nation

Gamertag? AintYourDaddy

Date of birth? 6/30/92

Age? 20

Time zone? MTN -7 (i think thats right)

Did you find us by an ad, or video? Went from SC to here

If found by an ad, who posted it? Nope just wanted to move with the new clan

Halo: Reach Rank? Commander Grade 3

Preferred Playlist(s)? Why? Objective, Invasion, Slayer, and SWAT... I think I do well in these and the invasion and object are the funner ones i think. Also, I do play living dead for fun and custom games haha.

Do you prefer close quarters maps, mid range maps, or long range maps? Why?Either close or medium but can do all just give me a gun.

What type of halo player are you? Aggressive, Flag Runner... Etc? The objective and rush killer i guess, just as long as the job gets done and stay positive throughout the game.

Name all past clan memberships, your rank, and job? Spartan Corps, private none. DHG (die hard games)- memeber, and Reborn Talent HC in COD.

What interests do you have in joining The Forerunner Guard? Went with the founders to start something new instead of staying in the old one.

Briefly Describe yourself. Go check out my bio when you can and thats pretty much it right there or if need be i will state specifics soon on this forum haha.
Back to top Go down
FG Akuma
Veteran Forerunner
Veteran Forerunner
FG Akuma

Gamer Tag : FG Akuma53 Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 pm

I think instead of red its blue now haha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/calvin.hay.92?ref=tn_tnmn
Hyperion
Honorable Forerunner
Honorable Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Welcome to the team man. Good to see ya
Back to top Go down
Arbm
Noble Forerunner
Noble Forerunner
Arbm

Gamer Tag : Arbm Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 pm

I cant wait to play with you some more! Glad your here.
Back to top Go down
AintYourDaddy
Forerunner
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:08 pm

Well its like a red vs. blue...but it should be ok i would think cuz it's still color coated
Back to top Go down
DrunkPonyMaster
Forerunner High Command - Media Manager & Foreign Relations
Forerunner High Command - Media Manager & Foreign Relations
DrunkPonyMaster

Gamer Tag : DrunkPonyMaster Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Quote :
ACCEPTED

Thank you for enlisting to The Forerunner Guard. Before joining as a full member you must complete Basic Preparation and Awareness Test. This will test your ability to cooperate and work as part of a team and will give us an opportunity to see how you perform.

First off you’ll want to add the following names in your Friends List on Xbox Live.

Ueio-Founder
DrunkPonyMaster-Founder
Teh Hipster-Founder
Chaos473-Founder
DrinkinSunkist-Founder

As a member you are expected to gain a total of 50 RcR. You must also be active on the site and Xbox live for a minimum 7 days since your enlistment date.

Once that is done feel free to post your request for BPAT and spend 50 RcR to do BPAT. Once requirements are met and posted, founders will approve you and we will try to work out a date for your BPAT that works for both you and those who will be at boot camp.

If you have any questions feel free to message me, or any other founder here, on pm or message through xbox live or when you see us and we’ll try to answer your questions as best we can.
Back to top Go down
AintYourDaddy
Forerunner
Forerunner

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 pm

and got all those added already i believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)   ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it) Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED: Enlistment Form: AintYourDaddy (finally got to it)
Page 1 of 1