THE FORERUNNER GUARD
New to the clan? Follow these steps to register today!

1. Register Here Click Here

2. Read all the Sticky Topics Here Click Here

3. Read Everything from this link. Click Here

4. Copy the format, start a new topic, and enlist here. Click Here

5. Wait for Pony or another Admin to aprove you!
THE FORERUNNER GUARD
New to the clan? Follow these steps to register today!

1. Register Here Click Here

2. Read all the Sticky Topics Here Click Here

3. Read Everything from this link. Click Here

4. Copy the format, start a new topic, and enlist here. Click Here

5. Wait for Pony or another Admin to aprove you!
THE FORERUNNER GUARD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forerunner Guard... A Fun, but also a Competitive Halo Clan. We are actively recruiting and always looking for new members to join our ranks. Lead by Chaos and Pony. Join Today!

HomebaseHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby GRiiZZLY Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 am

» IMPORTANT: ANY NEW RECRUITS READ THIS BEFORE ENLISTING!
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby Awesum Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 am

» Enlisting!
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby dillybar Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

» V3n0m15's Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:30 pm

» new enlistment
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

» Holyblackhawk12
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 pm

» Hey Im back
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby DrunkPonyMaster Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:54 am

» Knownmedusa7578 Enlistment
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby knownmedusa7578 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 am

» Locked the post...
ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Emptyby TheEXLegend Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
Horizontal Navigation Bar w/Rollover Effect
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:54 pm

ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xixMiLKxix

xixMiLKxix

ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Empty
PostSubject: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 pm

First and Last Name?
Cole McFall

Gamertag?
xixMiLKxix

Date of birth?
April 28th, 1994

Age?

Time zone?
Eastern Standard Time

Did you find us by an ad, or video?
By a forum post on the Halo website

If found by an ad, who posted it?
The poster on the website was by Drunken Pony, I believe.

Halo: Reach Rank?
Noble.

Preferred Playlist(s)? Why?
Big Team Battle, Invasion, and Living Dead - I have a preference for large-scale battles and use of light tactics...and zombies.

Do you prefer close quarters maps, mid range maps, or long range maps? Why?
Mid-range; long range maps in Reach tend to devolve into constant DMR firefights and close range maps are usually filled with grenade spam.

What type of halo player are you? Aggressive, Flag Runner... Etc?
Patrol/Security. I'm an expert at locking down bases, following and protecting other players, and spotting/terminating dangers such as tanks and snipers.

Name all past clan memberships, your rank, and job?
I was in KSI as a private way back in Halo 2, and was a flag runner. I was offered promotions but simply stayed at recruit.

What interests do you have in joining The Forerunner Guard?
I thought I could lend a semi-new clan my experience and skills, along with making new friends and preparing to dominate Halo 4 when it comes out.

Autobiography:
I've been in love with Halo since the first game that came out, and I've been religiously playing it ever since. I don't claim to be amazing at the game (My K.D is only just above 1 - I guess I'm cost effective) but I'm certainly devoted and I'm always willing to do what it takes to win, as long as it's fun along the way.

Briefly Describe yourself.
I'm just a not-so-normal guy in a way-too-normal world, and I love to draw, give tattoos, play bass, hang out with my fiance, and play Halo in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
Arbm
Noble Forerunner
Noble Forerunner
Arbm

Gamer Tag : Arbm Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

It's nice to meet you and I hope to play with you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey Milk, I am Ueio and one of the founders of the clan. Glad to see you enlisted. Anyways, Before you become a full member of the Forerunner Guard you must complete your BPAT. To do a BPAT it will cost you 50 Requiem cR and if you pass you will get 150 in return. Also you must wait atleast 1 week before you can do a BPAT. Also Add All the founders to your friends list. We have a lot of good guys and gals here to play with and get to know. Have fun and be active with us on XBL and the forums.
Back to top Go down
xixMiLKxix

xixMiLKxix

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

It's definitely nice to hear from both of you, and I imagine we'll both be playing together soon. c:

I hope that the BPAT isn't some insane Concussion Rifle Obstacle Course or Horse Challenge - I suck at those. Hopefully it'll be closer to a custom BTB game that shows you the ropes of playing with the FG and also to gauge how good I am in a game / under pressure. (Hopefully I pass, it'd be a shame to fail a battle-preparedness test when I'm a Noble)

As far as getting those 50 points, I imagine I'll certainly have them in time. Sorry if it seems like I'm flooding the forums with a deluge of comments and new topics Shocked

Back to top Go down
FG Akuma
Veteran Forerunner
Veteran Forerunner
FG Akuma

Gamer Tag : FG Akuma53 Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey! Glad to see more members! Send me a friend request if you would like so we can start some games together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/calvin.hay.92?ref=tn_tnmn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!   ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

ACCEPTED: Milk's Enlistment Application!
Page 1 of 1